We are well into the Jewish month of Elul, during which we prepare ourselves for the High Holidays. One of the beautiful customs of this month is to recite Psalm 27 twice a day. In it, King David expresses his rock-solid faith in G-d: “Though an army would besiege me...
At the height of a political corruption trial, the prosecuting attorney attacked a witness. “Isn’t it true,” he bellowed, “that you accepted five...
- Wed, September 17, 2014 - 8:00am
- Wed, September 17, 2014 - 7:30pm
- Thu, September 18, 2014 - 8:00am
- Fri, September 19, 2014 - 8:00am
- Fri, September 19, 2014 - 10:00am - 11:30pm