Recite the name and the mother's name of the person needing a refuah sheleima. Then recite the chapter of Psalms below.
You may call and have a name placed on the Mi SheBerach list. We will need the person's Hebrew name and their MOTHER'S Hebrew name. Please keep us updated on the condition of those on the list.
1. For the Conductor, a psalm by David.
2. May the Lord answer you on the day of distress; may the Name of the G-d of Jacob fortify you.
3. May He send your help from the Sanctuary, and support you from Zion.
4. May He remember all your offerings, and always accept favorably your sacrifices.
5. May He grant you your heart's desire, and fulfill your every counsel.
6. We will rejoice in your deliverance, and raise our banners in the name of our G-d; may the Lord fulfill all your wishes.
7. Now I know that the Lord has delivered His anointed one, answering him from His holy heavens with the mighty saving power of His right hand.
8. Some [rely] upon chariots and some upon horses, but we [rely upon and] invoke the Name of the Lord our G-d.
9. They bend and fall, but we rise and stand firm.
10. Lord, deliver us; may the King answer us on the day we call.
Journey of the Soul